Satay Prawn StirfryCourse: DinnerCuisine: Df, GfDifficulty: Easy
I would like to begin with a BIG YUMMO and you must put this on your meal planning list ASAP. It took about 12 minutes to prepare and 10 to cook. So if you would like to replicate here you go. Serves 2
200gm of australian prawns
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp lemongrass powder
1 heaped tsp of turmeric
Dash of tamari
2 Tbsp of Marions Peanut Satay
2 Tbsp of peanut butter
1 Tbsp honey
2 Cups of coconut milk
2 Cups of green veges
I used bok choy + snow peas
- Add olive oil to wok and when hot add prawns and fry. Add all the spices; garlic powder, lemongrass, turmeric and Tamari . Stir fry for a few minutes. Add more oil if needed.
- Add all your vegetables and stir
- Finish with coconut milk. Stir.
- Do a taste test and add more flavour if needed
- Serves with rice or noodles.
- You may not have lemongrass powder. Sorry for showing off ha ha. I bought it at my local Indian grocer. They have a great range of different spices, definitely worth a visit.