I am a mum of 3 boys, a wonderful husband and live in Brisbane Australia. I have a Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional Medicine). It took me 9 years to complete this degree, yes I took my time because being a mother and wife required my focus and energy. This degree taught me life balancing very well.
I am a great cook and entertainer, always placing an importance on cooking with wholefoods. This probably became even more important when I found out that two of my children had food allergies and intolerances. I find it easier to cook at home, then I know what my family are eating.
Over time my business has naturally divided it into two parts.
(2) Fiona Elliott Nutritionist focuses on my one on one consultations where I see clients in my clinic, Brisbane, Carindale. My speciality and love is womens health with a focus on menopause. But you know I also see Men too so don’t be shy, I live with 3 sons, a husband and a male dog called Harley…super blessed with my boy gang. Plus I’ve seen kids and teens. So mostly women with a sprinkling of men and teens 🙂
So back to food stuff…I believe eating natural whole foods is the foundation to our health and wellbeing, when we feed our bodies the right type of fuel then our bodies will function as they are designed too and we super charge our bodies and lives.
My Guiding 7 Kitchen Principles
- Plan ahead your meals
- Choose wholefoods most of the time.
- Eat More Fruits and Vegetables
- Eat More Meatless Meals
- Bulk cooking – saves you so much time
- Ensure family members help prepare food.
- Eat your meals as a family at the dinner table.
Follow me on Instagram