Who doesn’t like the simplicity of spaghetti with what ever green veges you have in the fridge and a few slices of prosciutto. It’s a super quick meal to prepare and all my carb lovers will be in heaven.
- Spaghetti around 80gm per person
- Left over veges (broccoli, bok choy, beans, silverbeet).
- a few slices of prosciutto for each person.
- Garlic Olive oil.
- Heaped Tbsp of ricotta per person.
- Salt, Pepper and parmesan cheese.
- Herbs that you fancy I used flat leaf parsley.
- Squeeze of lemon over the top.
- Cook pasta as per packet instructions.
- When there is 2 minutes to go for pasta add your left over veges to heat through. Once timer has gone drain water and place back into pasta pot
- Add the garlic olive oil, salt and pepper and a little of the parmesan cheese. Stir
- Share pasta and veges evenly between plates
- Finish off with a dollop of ricotta, herbs and a little more parmesan cheese and some lemon juice. Off you wanted to be fancy you can slice the lemon and char grill and place on the top.