WANT TO LEARN WAYS TO EAT MORE PLANT FOODS? – Yes please 🙂
We all know how important it is to eat our veges, right? I meet so many clients who are bored with their cooking and needing some inspiration, sometimes their health maybe suffering, and they want to know where to start. So I created this cooking class experience. It’s been a great success and so much fun. So
- Learn how to eat more veges, fruit, legumes, nuts and seeds.
- Reduce unnecessary processed food with our healthy delicious recipes.
- Enjoy a hands on cooking experience, lead by moi a qualified nutritionist.
- Stay fuller for longer and your digestive system moving.
- Boost muscle recovery & repair by eating plant proteins.
- Reduce your meat consumption effortlessly.
- Easily reach your vege & fibre requirements for optimal health.
- Efficiently Increase your mineral & vitamin intake like calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium, and vitamins A, C, and K.
“I’m always keen for ways to improve my current health situation. I already followed your facebook/instagram feeds when I saw you advertise the classes. Increasing our vege intake was certainly on my list so it was of particular interest” – Nikki B Nov19
Our Cooking Experience (click to book)
This cooking class, How to be a Vegetarian 2 days a week, is perfect for those wanting to learn more about vegetarian eating and more importantly increase plant food into their diet. Learn in a group friendly environment so you can easily recreate these recipes at home. Get ready to eat ya veges.
- Learn how to cook vegetarian food by two gorgeous nutritionists
- Understand how to replace your usual side of meat with vegetarian protein
- Eat everything we cook
- Take the recipes home with you to recreate the feast.
Our Cooking Menu (click to book)
- Banana cinnamon chickpea pancakes
- Spicy Mixed Nuts
- Apple & Carrot Gf Muffins
- Carrot, Apple & Banana Snack
- Crunchy Vege Rice Paper Rolls
- Daily Booster Box Salads
- Creamy Garlic Mushroom & Red Lentil Pasta
- One Cup Vege Omelette
- Nourishing Vego Buddha Bowl
- Vege Lentil Curry
“Fun, informative class and the vegetarian food was delicious” – Julie. D Nov19
CLASS: How to be a Vegetarian 2 days a Week.
VENUE: The Fresh Centre, Rocklea Brisbane Markets in Sherwood
CLASS DURATION: 3 hours
DATE: Sun 26th July 2020 (click to book)
TIME: 10am to 1pm