Easy peasy fish curry dinner
My husband felt liked fish for dinner and bought some very yummy snapper. So I opened the fridge and this is what was created. What I loved was that it was cooked in 20 minutes. Last minute I threw in some frozen veges that I had in the freezer.
4 pieces of white fish fillets (enough for your meal)
2 crushed garlic
1/2 diced onions
1/2 bunch spring onions
1/4 cup (60ml) Thai red curry paste
2/3 cup (165ml) coconut cream
1 tablespoon fish sauce
Honey to taste
- Veges of choice 1-2 cups
I used 2 bags of frozen verges that I had bought when we went into lockdown and never used them or
use any fresh veges like snap peas, green beans, box choy, sliced carrots.
To Serve; roasted almonds and or bean sprouts and or lime wedges
- Add olive oil, onions and red curry paste. Stir for a minute or two.
- Add garlic and fish pieces and lightly brown. You may need to turn down the heat. Add spring onions.
- Add the coconut milk and fish sauce. Stir it all carefully. let the fish cook through about 10 minutes.
- Add the honey and do a taste test. The sauce may need tweaking like add more fish sauce or more honey etc.
- Serve with either rice noodles or rice and top with suggestions above.